Internal Communications Manager (Agency)
Based in London, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
As an Internal Communications Manager, you will have 5+ years’ experience in an Internal Communications / Employee Engagement role within a Communications agency.
Initially on a 6-month contract, the Internal Communications Manager will be responsible for providing communications solutions support through consultations to our client’s customers in Europe, North America and LATAM.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH19023
What will an Internal Communications Manager do?
- Design and deliver employee communications consultations in partnership with the Global Communications Solutions Lead
- Understand business priorities, technical processes, and industry trends that shape audience-relevant communications
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders and cross-functional partners to identify new ways to drive comms best practice, trends and thought leadership in the customer community
- Represent the platform brand with authenticity and integrity in every interaction with customers
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 5+ years’ experience in an Internal Communications / Employee Engagement role within a Communications agency
- Proven presentation skills
- A proven track record in successfully developing and managing high-impact strategic internal communications, in complex matrix organisations
- Experience in creating campaigns that have driven strong employee engagement
- Fluency in Spanish and / or Portuguese preferred
- Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +443303351710.