Advertising Solutions Specialist
Based in Dublin, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
They require an Advertising Solutions Specialist with 4+ years of experience in digital advertising including marketing strategy and providing insights and campaign optimisations/recommendations.
This is initially an 11 month contract to partner with the sales team to develop industry-specific relationships, drive revenue by negotiating and optimizing complex opportunities, and use data and analytics to build a consultative solution for their customers.
Job Reference: BBBH 19022
What will an Advertising Solutions Specialist do?
- Develop a deep knowledge of Digital Marketing, and accompanying solutions.
- Demonstrate strong industry knowledge, and in-depth understanding of the Telco and Tech markets.
- Build and manage relationships with key clients and agency partners (media, creative, marketing partners)
- Work and collaborate with diverse group of internal cross functional teams.
- In partnership with Client Partner, identify, create, and implement marketing solutions grounded on achieving measurable business results for our partners
- Serve as external product consultant educating clients and agencies on product solutions and best practices, and ultimately grow existing business partnerships.
- Analyse data and insights to guide strategy and implementation of their solutions.
- Drive education on product, company updates and share their best practices as relevant to client or agencies’ business.
- Influence product innovation based on client needs and feedback
- Provide and oversee their marketing strategy, align with client’s key business objectives.
- Translate business objectives into campaign strategy, proposing campaign structures and implementing measurement solution (derive actionable insights, synthesize results into recommendations)
- Manage planning, execution, ongoing reporting and optimization of campaigns (oversee budget spend, manage internal analytics and dashboards, provide optimisation and real time targeting recommendations)
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 4+ years of experience in digital advertising including marketing strategy and providing insights and campaign optimisations/recommendations
- Experience as a Facebook user and familiarity with Facebook’s ad products
- Experience working with marketing and/or media companies
- Experience aligning solutions and measurement to client business objectives
- Experience presenting to external stakeholders at a variety of levels
- Demonstrated experience analyzing data sets and delivering actionable insights
- Bachelor’s or Master’s level degree preferred
- Experience working with Telco/Tech businesses preferred
- Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040