Technical Project Manager
Based in London, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
They require a Technical Project Manager with 5+ years of experience in software project management. Joining on a 12-month contract, the successful candidate will plan, direct, and coordinate activities in fields such as information systems, systems analysis, and computer programming.
Job Reference: BBBH 19020
What will a Technical Project Manager do?
- Review project plans to plan and coordinate project activity.
- Manage backup, security, and user help system.
- Operating smaller budget projects.
- Consult with users, management, vendors, and technicians to assess computing needs and system requirements.
- Meet with department heads, managers, supervisors, vendors, and others, to solicit cooperation and resolve problems.
- Provide users with technical support for computer problems.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 5+ years of experience in software project management
- Knowledge of computer hardware and software.
- Knowledge of production processes, quality control, costs, and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods.
- Knowledge of computer software, such as Visual Basic, Java, SQL, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required.
- PMI or PMP certification preferred.
- Competitive Salary
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +443303351710