Program Manager (Agency Investment)
Based in London, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
As a Program Manager, you will have 10- 15+ years of work experience required in Programme Management and Sales Finance, Sales Analytics, Sales Operations, and/or Strategy Consulting.
On a contract until Jan 2022, the Program Manager will partner closely with both in market and centrally based sales teams, key leadership teams, as well as other cross functional groups to drive development of their global investment programs on every operational dimension.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH19019
What will a Program Manager do?
- Program development:
- Work closely with the other members of the Investment team and cross-functionally with in-market Sales teams, Business Education, Measurement/Metrics, Legal, Finance and Engineering teams to manage, develop and maximize the effectiveness of agency partnership programs.
- Drive strategic and operational alignment with other tech and commercial programs focused on agency capabilities.
- Performance management:
- Own business performance analysis capabilities that drive deep understanding of the performance drivers and demonstrate program ROI and effectiveness.
- Reflect on the business and improve process, policies and efficiency. Ensure they have the best processes and tools for investment performance tracking and management
- Conduct complex analytical projects using internal and external data (e.g., revenue, product, market, industry) to derive insights that will drive program development and decision making
- Engage with external partners to gather and further external data to help build their approach
- Support the agency investment team coordinating and leading cross-regional analysis (e.g., strategic modelling, quarterly business reviews, competitive analysis, revenue performance reviews and revenue forecasting)
- Commercial offering design:
- Evaluate, structure and guide market deal proposals and drive efficient processes for teams to execute successful partnership frameworks and media agreements in market
- Once design is signed off, partner with local, regional and global sales and other partners to take our partnership initiatives to market and drive program success.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 10- 15+ years of work experience required in Programme Management and Sales Finance, Sales Analytics, Sales Operations, and/or Strategy Consulting. Media Agency and/or Tech experience would be a definite plus.
- Advanced excel skills are essential (e.g., high comfort level consolidating and joining large data sets).
- BA/BSc required in an analytical field (e.g., Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Business, Economics or related field) from a leading university.
- Consultative and quantitative/analytical skills. Ability to show data and analysis in an interesting and compelling way. Creative thinker with strong problem-solving skills – ability to think outside the box and demonstrate a “can do” attitude is critical.
- Proven experience to drive performance and commercial arguments through data with senior stakeholders.
- Master’s / MBA from top institutions
- Operational Excellence/Six Sigma Background
- Proven experience in the media or technology industries (specifically digital media) is preferable.
- Experience managing virtual / remote project teams
- Knowledge of SQL, with a strong aptitude to learn new data systems that will help the candidate to perform heavier analysis
- Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +443303351710.