IT Program Management Senior Advisor
Our client is a global leader in selling technology solutions. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
They are looking for an IT Program Management Senior Advisor with 8 to 12 years’ experience in technical program management within a multinational to join them on a contract position for 11 months.
This person can work remotely or in their office in Dublin or Limerick with remote work available.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 19017
What will an IT Program Management Senior Advisor do?
- Typically responsible for mid to large sized projects Impact is on the entire function or process
- Defines and monitors project team resources Identifies and allocates resources as necessary to ensure project/program deliverables are met
- Evaluates and recommends techniques and practices that ensure goal achievement
- Influences and manages continuous improvement of project/program process, practices and initiatives
- Strong awareness of industry trends, business conditions and internal processes and practices to meet project/program delivery requirements
- 8 to 12 years’ experience in technical program management within a multinational
- Competitive salary, with great onsite benefits.
- Work laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progression for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Please do not hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040.