Spark AR Specialist
Based in London, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
They require a Spark AR Specialist with demonstrated experience using Spark AR Studio to build effects, and experience with 2D and 3D software packages. The successful candidate will work collaboratively with engineers, content strategists and other partners to deliver engaging education materials – including complete Spark AR Effects and video walkthroughs – designed to assist, enable, and inspire creators to get the most out of Spark AR Stud.
Job Reference: BBBH 19015
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- The ideal candidate has a passion for Spark AR Studio. They have already built and shipped Spark AR Effects and are confident working in other 3D and 2D software. They’ve experience creating materials that help people learn technical creative software – perhaps they have already created and shared their own Spark video tutorials!
- A successful candidate will be able to think strategically about the needs of our different creators and meet them in a scalable way.
- This role involves working closely with partners from all kinds of disciplines, so our client is looking for a collaborative team player. The candidate should also have strong project management skills and ideally an understanding of data analysis and success measurement in this area.
- The successful candidate will also be proactive, comfortable with ambiguity and able to work independently to understand audience and business needs and deliver content accordingly.
- Demonstrated experience using Spark AR Studio to build effects.
- Experience with 2D and 3D software packages (example, Adobe, Unity, Lens Studio, Maya).
- 1+ years of experience in one or more of these areas: help and support content for software/digital products, content management workflows, Spark effect creation, video production, developing content with multi-disciplinary teams at a tech company.
- Comfortable working with visual programming software, ideally the Spark AR Studio Patch Editor.
- Experience with video creation and editing software.
- Strong project and stakeholder management skills, with the ability to take an existing or new project, understand its scope and direction and finish the project in a timely fashion.
- Competitive Salary.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +443303351710