SMB Stories & Content Manager / 12 month contract /Dublin
Our Social Media client is looking for a SMB Stories and Content Manager with project management experience to join them on a temporary contract for 12 months in Dublin, to own and refine the stories-collecting and approvals process across vendors and projects
As a SMB Stories & Content Manager you will:
- Own & refine the stories-collecting and approvals process across vendors and projects, teammates
- Own the consistent and proactive sharing of stories with leadership, XFNs via Inspiration Hub and monthly newsletters/updates
- Identify and approve stories in line with core narratives — aka find the “magic” in the story to make it noteworthy, set up processes to validate testimonials
- Own the forecasting for identification & demand, driving identification pillar strategies by market; meeting agreed SLAs with internal teams for the kinds of stories they need
- Manage the XFN teams of copywriters, in-language programme POCs, translations, legal, and more to create and optimise the processes required to go from an interview to a well-written and executed story for use
- Liaise with global teams to align on critical processes, and localize / be the voice of the region to promote our unique needs – tools, forms, technical process, marketing technologies
- Responsible for approvals, tracking renewals and group removals; and consolidating feedback to Identification process to improve activation quality
- Understand, manage, report on the key technical, functional barriers to delivery and surfacing proactive solutions to drive the right outcomes
- Dedicate 30% of time to support Activations Lead in connecting the right SMB with promotional opportunities
What we’re looking for in a candidate:
- Do you have strong project management skills and a proactive communication approach?
- Do you have an understanding Facebook apps and technologies and how these tools can be used for SMB growth?
- Do you have proven experience working with copywriting and content teams to deliver on policy, comms, and product needs?
Ideally you will also:
- Have an additional language
- Have experience in influencing people cross-functionally
- Experience in presenting and stakeholder management
Perks of the Job:
- Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
About the client
Based in London, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies and social media. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
Have you answered yes to all the questions above? Do you think you’ve got what it takes to be a SMB Stories & Content Manager? Do you like the idea of working for a company who is working with small businesses and telling their success stories? Apply with us today as you could be our perfect match!