Data Insights Analyst – Advertising Team
Based in the heart of Dublin’s Silicon Docks (Dublin 2), our client has been at the forefront in changing the internet and online technologies as we know it.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
They require a Data Insights Analyst to join their advertising team, with 3+ years Business Analysis/ Data Insights within an advertising team within a multinational to join them, initially on an 11-month contract.
Job Reference: BBBH 19010
What will a Data Insights Analyst – Advertising Team do?
- Work with large, complex internal data sets; solve difficult, non-routine analysis problems, applying advanced analytical methods as needed.
- Conduct end-to-end analysis that includes data gathering and requirements specification, processing, analysis, ongoing deliverables, and presentations.
- Work closely with stakeholders across Local Services Ads teams to define performance goals, KPIs and other success measurements.
- Develop, own, and evolve analytical frameworks providing source of truth measures for the organization.
- Synthesize and present findings at regular reviews with stakeholders.
- Conduct deep dives revealing opportunities and risks, enabling the team to understand trends and prioritize resources.
- Collaborate with engineering team to ensure infrastructure supports key analyses.
- Act as thought partner for technical stakeholders; make recommendations based on data and business context.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 3+ years Business Analysis/ Data Insights within an advertising team within a multinational
- 25 days paid holidays plus bank holidays.
- Tax Saver Travel tickets
- Bike to work scheme.
- Employee referral scheme
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040