Community Partnerships Manager (SSA)
Based in London, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
They require a Community Partnerships Manager with 3+ years of experience in running or supporting the development/execution of accelerator programs for start-ups or similar in Europe and Sub-Saharan Africa.
This is initially an 11 month contract to be the primary point of contact providing strategic coaching and support for community leaders in the Europe and Sub-Saharan Africa Accelerator program.
Job Reference: BBBH 19008
What will a Community Partnerships Manager do?
- Be the primary point of contact providing strategic coaching and support for community leaders in the Europe and Sub-Saharan Africa Accelerator program
- Be the primary point of contact for the external partners who will be delivering the Accelerator Programs in EU & SSA
- Connect community leaders with regional ecosystem networks that can offer partnerships such as mentorship, funding or collaborations.
- Support partners to grow, engage and sustain their communities, maximizing their impact on platform and offline.
- Track, analyze, and communicate key quantitative metrics to develop and execute against partnership goals.
- Hold webinars, workshops, and trainings for strategic partners and help them succeed.
- Work cross functionally with a variety of teams, including Policy, Communications, Product, Marketing and Operations teams to advocate for partner needs.
- Develop deep product expertise with an ability to collect and synthesize meaningful feedback to be the voice of your partners internally, represent their needs and collaborate with regional & central product teams to inform and accelerate product strategies.
- Adapt quickly to product and programs changes and limitations, and communicate these strategically to stakeholders.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 3+ years of experience in running or supporting the development/execution of accelerator programs for start-ups or similar in Europe and Sub-Saharan Africa.
- Experience working with or in not-for-profits, community groups or organisations, or in the social enterprise space.
- Experience using data to make decisions.
- Demonstrated care/commitment to driving impact in society.
- Knowledge of the start-up/social enterprise/community/NGO space in Europe/Sub-Saharan Africa.
- Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +443303351710