Based in London, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies and social media. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
Note: Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and remote working for the foreseeable future until it is safe to return to offices.
They require an Advertising Solutions Analyst / Product Manager with 3 -5 years’ experience in consulting with and managing the onboarding of new clients with various Social Media Advertising Programs and Products. Strong Client Relationships Management, Customer Success Management, Product Design including specification and tailoring of best-fit advertising products / solutions in a technology or marketing field to join them initially an 11 month contract.
Job Reference: BBBH 19003
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- Degree holder (Marketing / Business Consulting)
- 3-5 years experience in a similar role
- Management Consulting background preferred
- Senior stakeholder management conversations
- Product evangelist and storytelling skills to explain solutions
- Analytical background to justify solutions
- Good project management skills and experience
- Project Reporting and analytics (MS Excel)
What will a Marketing Manager do?
Be a key partner to the business and Partner Solutions Managers delivering against three core business functions:
- Simplify and drive activationsat scale of partner programs within a designated geographical
- Identify and set up new programs working cross-functionally to define the right incentive structure.
- Supporting partner solutions managers in communicating tailored solutions at scale.
- Identifying marketing program needs in region with Sales
- Build marketing program services offering in support of program
- Establish incentive structure for partners and drive partner alignment with breakeven point (BEP) analysis with internal stakeholders
- Build audience selection for given programs
- Establish communication plans and legal reviews to ensure contact compliance.
- Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +443303351710