UX Researcher (AR)
Based in London, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
They require a UX Researcher with 3+ years’ in experience in qualitative research for HCI, information systems or related field to join them, initially on a 12-month contract.
The successful candidate will join their AR Research team to provide insights that will help scale the platform and help their creators to achieve their ambitions.
Job Reference: BBBH 18991
What will a UX Researcher do?
- Join a team that is building towards that future by enabling a global community of creators and developers to imagine, create and share augmented reality experiences that reach the billions of people using our client’s family of apps and devices.
- Use our client’s publishing, managing and tracking the performance of AR experiences.
- Advocating users and arming our product teams with the insights and inspiration they need to build with confidence.
- Research will range from foundational studies to inform what they build and how they build it, through to tactical studies to steer product development and drive quality.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 3+ years’ in experience in qualitative research for HCI, information systems or related field
- Demonstrated experience with quantitative research including surveys
- BA/BS degree, ideally in a human behavior related field (HCI, Psychology, Social Science, Information Science, etc.)
- Experience in a tech company conducting research on tech/ digital products
- MS/PhD in communication, information science, human-computer interaction, psychology, anthropology, sociology, market research or a related field
- Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +443303351710