Customer Support Engineer
Our client is multinational leaders in the development of software products, remaining as one of the world’s top software and service providers with clients based in 42 countries globally. With Canadian offices based in Vancouver, this company continue to grow and expand their dynamic team.
They require a Customer Support Engineer with 1+ years’ experience in a customer facing role supporting a business application.
This is an excellent permanent opportunity with progression opportunities and rewards to be gained for enthusiastic workers.
Job Reference: BBBH 18969
A general day:
- Providing technical support to our client’s installed Lab customer base
- Installing software on customer’s sites
- Responsible for keeping training content accurate and up to date as our products and customer needs evolve.
- Assist in documenting and staff training for ongoing and new product features
- Generation of online training content
- Deliver training to our customers using a variety of techniques and settings (web-based methods & on customer sites) whilst accommodating learners with varying levels of ability.
The Ideal Candidate:
- 1+ years’ experience in a customer facing role supporting a business application
- A degree (doesn’t have to be an IT degree)
- Perfect fluency in English & excellent communication skills
- Have experience in software training, technical support or in another IT area;
- Have prior experience working in the optical industry
- Have experience in Multimedia Design / Technical Writing Ability;
- Be fluent in Spanish or French.
- Ocuco pays 50% of the cost of employee/family Health, Life, Dental etc through the company’s standard policy
- 4 weeks holidays per annum
- Employee share scheme
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040