Account Manager – Israel
Based in the heart of Dublin’s Silicon Docks (Dublin 2), our client has been at the forefront in changing the internet and online technologies as we know it.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
They require an Account Manager for the Israeli market, with 2+ years in account management/ advertising sales within a multinational, to join on a contract role from February to October 2021. The successful candidate will work closely with colleagues in Dublin and Tel Aviv to deliver best-in-class customer experience and growth consultation.
Job Reference: BBBH 18978
What will an Account Manager – Israel do?
- Optimize the value of client accounts by analyzing and managing their campaign strategy.
- Work with multiple stakeholders, also remotely, to manage the execution of scalable optimization workflows.
- Develop forward-thinking, data-driven recommendations that align with client marketing objectives.
- Ensure high performance and measure the impact of the most complex and high value campaigns.
- Build a thorough knowledge of how clients and agencies can use Google products to meet their marketing objectives.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 2+ years in account management/ advertising sales within a multinational.
- Fluent Hebrew or experience working on the Israeli market is a plus.
- 25 days paid holidays plus bank holidays.
- Tax Saver Travel tickets
- Employee referral scheme
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040