Business Insights Data Analyst
Based in the heart of Dublin’s Silicon Docks (Dublin 2), our client has been at the forefront in changing the internet and online technologies as we know it.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
They require Business Insights Data Analyst with 3+ years of experience in strategic planning, consulting, investment banking, or similar data-driven business roles, along with experience using SQL and other databases, scripting, or business intelligence tools to join them, initially on an 11-month contract.
Job Reference: BBBH 18970
What will a Business Insights Data Analyst do?
- Lead efforts on sophisticated data analyses that translates data into actionable insights.
- Design & develop dashboards & other solutions to provide insights at scale that meet the needs of your sales business partners.
- Build a robust data infrastructure that delivers reliable & timely insights to the business.
- Develop comprehensive strategies that solve complex business challenges and address the needs of stakeholders across various functions to drive incremental growth and ROI improvements.
- Communicate findings to leadership and to the broader organization by preparing polished presentations and identifying key takeaways.
- Work with cross-functional teams to push projects forward, driving recommendations through to implementation.
- Identify opportunities to apply advanced statistical methods to business problems.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 3 years of experience in strategic planning, consulting, investment banking, or similar data-driven business roles.
- Experience with SQL and other database, scripting, or business intelligence tools.
- 25 days paid holidays plus bank holidays.
- Tax Saver Travel tickets
- Bike to work scheme.
- Employee referral scheme
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040