Talent Acquisition Specialist
Based in London, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
They require a Talent Acquisition Specialist with 2+ years of experience in Recruiting, Operations or a Consultative role to join them, initially on an 11-month contract to be the first point of contact for all referrals within EMEA
Job Reference: BBBH 18967
What will a Talent Acquisition Specialist do?
- First point of contact for all referrals within EMEA (pipeline specific)
- Understanding of current roles and requirements to assess referrals against
- Partner with the Recruiting Team to have a firm understanding of talent pipelines and review candidates for eligibility
- Utilize data to drive engagement and accountability across recruiting and business partners
- Assist in the planning and execution of ad hoc projects and events
- Provide feedback and make recommendations on process improvements, technology, training requirements, etc.
- Accountable for the communication, tracking, and timely response to every referral and referrer when applicable
- Responsible for developing and executing creative sourcing strategies through events, tools, and communication channels to increase talent pipelines
- Educate employees on Recruiting Programs and best practices
- Work collaboratively with other Program Specialists to manage high volumes of candidate review
- Maintain strong data integrity while understanding and executing team processes
- Proactively suggest process improvements and champion implementation of the process changes/new ideas
- Maintain effective communication with manager and other task stakeholders to meet deadlines and commitments
- Demonstrate the willingness to be receptive to feedback
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 2+ years of experience in Recruiting, Operations or a Consultative role
- 1+ year of sourcing or talent assessment experience
- Experience in a recruitment agency preferred
- Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +443303351710