L&D Project Manager
Based in London, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
As an L&D Project Manager, you will have 5+ years of experience in event or project management in a number of different areas including L&D/ HR.
Initially on a 12-month contract, the L&D Project Manager you will lead and manage all day-to-day operations for onboarding orientation and other onboarding programs.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 18954
What will an L&D Project Manager do?
- Oversee our client’s vendor teams of coordinators executing our onboarding orientation program operations
- Manage and escalate risks and issues and collaborate with cross-functional partners on resolution
- Develop and ensure standard operating procedures are in place for programs supported by the team globally
- Work with remote staff effectively and drive consistency of global processes
- Partner with the L&D Onboarding team, as well as other key client partner and vendor teams to deliver on operational strategy and annual plans
- Establish standardized program reporting to deliver insights to our onboarding orientation program managers
- Make recommendations on program changes and conduct cost/benefit analysis of potential operational improvements
- Manage communications and inquiries from new hires and interns on groups and tickets
- Attend and manage any day of escalations or back-up support for onboarding orientation
- Project manage side projects to help support onboarding growth
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 5+ years of experience in event or project management in a number of different areas including L&D/ HR
- Strong people skills- customer/client service, communication and cross group collaboration experience
- Experience in a large tech company strongly desired
- Willingness to do some weekend work on a rotational basis
- Preferred Qualifications:
- Event coordination experience
- Data analysis experience
- Project Management (PMP/PMI) certification
- Salesforce, Workday and LMS experience
- Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +443303351710.