Research Analyst (German) – Communications, Media, and Technology
Our client is a global management consulting expert with a large focus on banking area and financial services. The company is based around the globe with strong presence across EMEA and US regions.
For one of their most dynamically evolving departments in Warsaw, they are currently looking to onboard an experienced Research Analyst with advanced German for their Knowledge Services department.
This is a full-time permanent opportunity for an experienced Research Analyst to join a department that supports consultants with planning and execution of secondary market research projects with organizing industry and company information as well as their interpretation, evaluation, and the presentation of results.
You will work with a wide range of information tools and proprietary market databases to provide research for client projects and business development.
This will be an initial remote working position that will eventually require a presence in the office.
Please only apply if your skill set matches the job advert and if you have a valid working visa, as our client does not provide visa sponsorship.
Job Reference: BBH 18953
The Ideal Candidate:
- 2+ years of experience of working in a market research environment, providing business information or experience as a Financial/Data Analyst with a keen interest in moving into a Research role.
- Telecommunications industry experience – must have.
- Growth mindset and high-quality standards, willing to continuously improve your skills to enhance service to our clients.
- Excellent communication skills and research synthesis skills allowing you to draw out key insights.
- Advanced German.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- EU Citizenship, Business level English and available to work onsite in Warsaw offices.
Nice to have:
- Strong desire to increase your understanding of the Communications, Media, and Technology sector.
- Experience of working with specialized databases. For example: Capital IQ and Market Intelligence (by S&P), Gartner, Forrester, Ovum/Omdia and others
- Ability to run an analysis on company financials (incl. income statements and balance sheets) and quantitative skills (modelling & forecasting).
- Provide accurate and timely market research for CMT practice – both quick solutions and in-depth.
- Synthesize information and glean key concepts and trends from the information, provide own point of view and insights in the deliverables.
- Independently manage the pipeline of industry-specific tasks, set priorities, and collaborate with a team of international colleagues to meet client demands.
- Directly engage in strategic projects, together with our research specialists and consultants, contribute to updates and maintenance of customized knowledge products.
- Use MS Office tools to produce graphical portrayal of research findings, customized to project needs.
- A stimulating working environment that provides opportunities for professional growth, access to mentoring and training programs
- Attractive compensation package and selection of benefits
- Working in diverse and dynamic team environment. Inclusive culture with Employee Resources Groups and CSR activities
- Friendly and flexible workplace that promotes work-life balance
- Working with global management leaders.
- A diverse multicultural environment.
- Central location in Warsaw
Let Allen Recruitment work for you
Allen Recruitment are a specialist ICT recruitment firm and have been successfully placing candidates in great jobs across Europe for the past 20 years.
A key recruitment partner to a growing number of Financial Services, Banks, and Fintech companies in Europe. With aggressive hiring plans for 2021 and beyond, we are assisting our client’s source talented Technology Professionals across Europe.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +48 122119037