Based in London, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
They require a Recruiter with 2+ years of experience in 360 recruitment to join them, initially on a 6-month contract.
Job Reference: BBBH 18946
What will a Recruiter do?
- Manage the Top of Funnel process – ensuring we have diverse, quality, engaged external talent that is readily available to meet their headcount needs
- Collaborate with closing partner to understand hiring needs and goals, and to develop, implement, and execute a custom hiring strategy to meet this talent pool’s desires to come join FB
- Drive their direct sourcing techniques with a diversity first lens ensuring job descriptions, branding, processes are wholly inclusive for the population we serve and employ
- Identify and engage unique and/or passive candidates through creative sourcing techniques, and ensuring FB is an employer of choice
- Engage in creative sourcing sessions using platforms such as LinkedIn and via external partners – Market map across countries and regions to uncover best available talent
- Aid Intern/grad hiring strategy on an adhoc basis if required.
- Create, drive and run virtual and in person large scale events and monitor ROI of each event and adjust strategies accordingly
- Regularly manage pipeline activity and maintain data integrity, and proactively share data-centric updates with internal stakeholders
- Act as an internally and externally-facing representative of the organisation and emerging talent recruiting team
- Establish and maintain meaningful relationships with management and key cross-functional stakeholders internally (e.g. Recruiting, HR, Compensation, and Diversity teams)
- Collaborate with others on the recruiting team on initiatives and/ or hiring needs that may spike in other areas
- Partner with other emerging talent recruiting team members to collaborate on recruiting efforts and interesting operational and strategic projects.
- Thrive in a constantly changing environment. Comfortable with change and able to adapt quickly
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 2+ years of experience in 360 recruitment, ideally both agency and in house
- Experience hiring niche skill sets across multiple jurisdictions
- Ability to attract talent across the globe for roles in London
- Strong understanding of tech/engineering skill set and industry trends
- Some university recruitment experience desired
- Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +443303351710