QA Engineer – Remote
Allen Recruitment is currently assisting the multinational leader in the development of software products, remaining as one of the world’s top software and service providers with clients based in 42 countries globally.
Headquartered in Dublin Ireland, our client is planning to open their first office in Poland to be based in Warsaw.
This role will be 100% remote working with the view to transitioning to the team in Warsaw.
This is a flexible cooperation on a B2B basis – long term cooperation preferred.
Our client is currently interviewing and onboarding candidates remotely.
Please only apply if your skill set matches the job advert and if you have a valid working visa, as our client does not provide visa sponsorship.
- They require an experience QA Engineer with 2+ years of Software Testing and Quality Assurance experience.
- Opportunity to join and make a rapidly growing and exciting Irish software company.
About the role:
- You will learn and work with fellow QA Engineers to ensure that Quality Assurance processes are understood, implemented, and continually improved.
- Our client uses Agile processes, this engineer will spend most of their time working within a scrum team hand in hand with developers to ensure that from sprint to sprint the team meet their goals and quality release-able software is produced.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 2+ years of Software Testing and Quality Assurance experience.
- Experience in SQL with any database (preferably Oracle) – must have.
- Experience in API testing and knowledge of REST concepts – must have.
- Experience in creating test cases.
- Experience in the Software Development Life Cycle.
- Proven documentation skills.
- An IT related qualification.
- Business level English, EU Citizenship, and ability to work on a B2B contract.
Preference will be given to those with:
- Experience in the optical industry.
- Experience in Automated testing.
- An understanding of Agile methodology.
- Knowledge of programming.
- Working knowledge of test management software (e.g. qTest, TestRail).
What if we said:
- Multinational leader in the development of software products.
- Headquarters in Dublin, Ireland.
- Owner of the most widely distributed Lab Management System in the world.
- Using the latest tools and technologies.
- Long term employment opportunities.
- Operating in over 8000+ sites in 77 countries.
- Over 280 staff based in the US, Canada, Ireland, England, Wales, France, Italy, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, the Netherlands, Spain, Australia, and China.
- Leading organization for women in technology.
Let Allen Recruitment work for you:
Allen Recruitment are a specialist ICT recruitment firm and have been successfully placing candidates in great jobs across Europe for the past 20 years.
A key recruitment partner to a growing number of Financial Services, Banks, and Fintech companies in Europe. With aggressive hiring plans for 2021 and beyond, we are assisting our client’s source talented Technology Professionals across Europe.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +48 122119037