React Developer – 100% Remote
Allen Recruitment is currently assisting the multinational leader in the development of software products, remaining as one of the world’s top software and service providers with clients based in 42 countries globally.
Headquartered in Dublin Ireland, our client is planning to open their first office in Poland to be based in Warsaw.
This role will be 100% remote working role, candidates will need to be currently residing in Poland.
This is a flexible cooperation on a B2B basis – long term cooperation preferred.
Our client is currently interviewing and onboarding candidates remotely.
Please only apply if your skill set matches the job advert and if you have a valid working visa, as our client does not provide visa sponsorship.
- They require an experience React Developer with 2+ years of Web Development experience specifically on the Front End and responsive Web Design in React.
- This is an opportunity to join a rapidly growing and exciting Irish software company.
About the role:
- This is an exciting opportunity for a REACT Software Engineer who is passionate about UI/UX to join our Global Software Development team as we design new, web-based, and mobile applications as part of our growth strategy.
- You will work together with Frontend and Backend Developers, POs, QA, and Automation Engineers.
- The products our client develops and supports are used by thousands of optician sites worldwide.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 2+ years of React Development experience.
- Experience and knowledge of UI design best practices and embedding it into an organization software development lifecycle.
- Experience in Typescript.
- Working experience with React Redux (or any other state management tool).
- Business level English, EU Citizenship, and ability to work on a B2B contract.
- Degree / MA in IT / Computer Science or equivalent.
- Experience in C#, .Net Core backend development.
- Good understanding of most popular design patterns (MVC, SOLID, Dependency injection, DDD).
- Experience with testing tools and methodologies like TDD and BDD.
- Knowledge or experience in an Agile environment.
What if we said:
- Multinational leader in the development of software products.
- Headquarters in Dublin, Ireland.
- Owner of the most widely distributed Lab Management System in the world.
- Market Leader.
- Opportunity to grow into Senior, Technical Lead, Architect level positions.
- Using the latest tools and technologies.
- Long term employment opportunities.
- Operating in over 8000+ sites in 77 countries.
- Over 280 staff based in the US, Canada, Ireland, England, Wales, France, Italy, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, the Netherlands, Spain, Australia, and China.
- Leading organization for women in technology.
- Paid business trips to Ireland.
- Paid trainings including – Udemy of Business (.NET, Azure, React, C#, etc).
Let Allen Recruitment work for you:
Allen Recruitment are a specialist ICT recruitment firm and have been successfully placing candidates in great jobs across Europe for the past 20 years.
A key recruitment partner to a growing number of Financial Services, Banks, and Fintech companies in Europe. With aggressive hiring plans for 2021 and beyond, we are assisting our client’s source talented Technology Professionals across Europe.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +48 122119037