Based in London, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
They require an Administrative Assistant with 2+ years’ experience in administration for Senior Executives to join them on an initial 9-month contract. The successful candidate will provide high-level administrative support by conducting research, handling information requests, and performing clerical functions.
Job Reference: BBBH 18928
What will an Administrative Assistant do?
- Statement of Work and Professional Services Agreements setup and renewal for Project Installation Reps, Consultants, Surveys etc.
- Contract Loading and Signature expediting with partners, and legal.
- Management Committee Project File Management.
- Communications collateral including PowerPoint Presentations files creation and update and material for internal and external Press Releases.
- Sharing of cost data, invoices, and budgets with Finance to allow the Project Account’s to be updated.
- Creating tasks to generate and update Purchase Requests and Purchase Orders
- Handling invoices by keeping record, submitting to internal approval and payment process, and monitoring payment.
- Identifying any internal issues during invoice handling such as following up on defective or unpaid invoices.
- Keeping billing forecast table and invoicing status.
- Answering queries from vendors about payment status.
- Accessing internal IT system to fulfil jobs.
- Data verification and update contract system.
- Housekeeping of contract database and update associate system on contract term changes from time to time.
- Expediting invoice payments with suppliers.
- Review and update the EMEA locations data in the New Locations Tool
- Good listening, and communication skills, skilled in Dropbox and Google Drive and MS Word and PowerPoint.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 2+ years’ experience in administration for Senior Executives
- Skilled in Dropbox
- Thorough knowledge of Google Drive
- Experience in Microsoft Office Suite
- Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +443303351710