Community Partnerships Marketing Manager (MENA, French & Arabic speaking)
Based in London, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
They require a Community Partnerships Marketing Manager with 5-8 years of experience working with online communities (running a community, working in a partnership capacity supporting other communities or working in a non-profit) to join them, initially on a contract for 7 months.
The successful candidate will support a selected group of hand curated community leaders who have built and grown relevant and impactful communities on and offline.
Job Reference: BBBH 18926
What will a Community Partnerships Marketing Manager do?
- Identify key community leaders in MENA (with a focus on Morocco and Egypt) to be their strategic partners and successfully onboard them into their programs, providing them with support and strategic guidance.
- Support partners to grow, engage and sustain their communities, maximizing their impact on platform and offline.
- Be a trusted consultant to partners to help them leverage products to grow and sustain their communities while understanding and addressing trends in partner needs.
- Become the primary point of contact for and maintain strong direct executive relationships with key community partners.
- Establish an ongoing cadence of partner communication and outreach, while addressing business and operational issues.
- Track, analyze, and communicate key quantitative metrics to develop and execute against partnership goals.
- Hold webinars, workshops, and trainings for strategic partners.
- Work cross functionally with a variety of teams, including Policy, Communications, Product, Marketing and Operations teams to advocate for partner needs.
- Develop deep product expertise with an ability to collect and synthesize meaningful feedback to be the voice of your partners internally, represent their needs and collaborate with regional & central product teams to inform and accelerate product strategies.
- Adapt quickly to product changes and limitations, communicate these strategically to stakeholders.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 5-8 years of experience working with online communities- running a community, working in a partnership capacity supporting other communities or working in a non profit
- Fluency in Arabic and French essential
- Experience working in the MENA region- Morocco and/ or Egypt
- Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +443303351710