Hardware Operations Technician
Based in Cork, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
They require a Hardware Operations, with 2+ years’ experience working within a manufacturing or laboratory environment, including use of Manufacturing Execution System (MES). Joining on an 11-month contract, the successful candidate will play an important role in a multi-disciplinary team developing and introducing new LED display components.
Job Reference: BBBH 18923
What will a Hardware Operations Technician do?
- Support wafer inventory tracking and forecasting for technology team.
- Managing incoming wafer shipments
- Managing outgoing wafer shipments
- Updating Manufacturing Execution System database
- Managing wafer storage and lab supply
- Ordering and tracking wafer storage and shipping supplies and other lab consumables
- Communicate with research teams, projects managers and logistics teams for daily priorities and status updates.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 2+ years of experience of working within a manufacturing or laboratory environment, including use of Manufacturing Execution System (MES)
- Understanding of planning, scheduling and use of databases.
- Use of MS Office software including Excel, Word.
- College certificate or diploma in a science, mathematics, or engineering subject
- Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040