Business Strategy Analyst
Based in the heart of Dublin’s Silicon Docks (Dublin 2), our client has been at the forefront in changing the internet and online technologies as we know it.
Must be an EU citizen or hold a valid Stamp 4 visa to be considered.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
They require Business Strategy Analyst with 3+ years of experience as a data analyst, business analyst, product analyst or consultant and 1+ years experienced with SQL to join them, initially on an 11 month contract.
Job Reference: BBBH 18921
What will a Business Strategy Analyst do?
- Be an analytical expert on data pertaining to the clients product performance and impact
- Develop intuitive, self-service tooling (including dashboards, reports and automated scorecards in spreadsheets and presentations) that enables, Sales and Go-to-market teams to be self-reliant in using data to make decisions
- Regularly analyze performance metrics from reports, dashboards and data tables to identify anomalies and trends
- Provide actionable insights and opportunities that the Go-to-market team can pursue to drive impact
- Provide inputs into strategic cross-functional initiatives like business planning, OKRs, global requests
- Effectively communicate business recommendations to executive leadership, business managers, and the Go-to-market team through useful and intuitive presentations
- Develop new data sources, tools and processes to improve data quality. Track usage, hygiene and improve attribution.
- Proactively cross-reference data to provide a nuanced perspective of what’s happening in the business
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 3+ years of experience as a data analyst, business analyst, product analyst or consultant
- 1+ year experience managing and querying datasets using SQL or other query and scripting languages
- 25 days paid holidays plus bank holidays
- Access to all onsite facilities such as free food and beverages, onsite swimming pool and gym
- Tax Saver Travel tickets
- Bike to work scheme
- Employee referral scheme
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040