Our client is a global leader in selling technology solutions. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
They are looking for an Exchange Administrator with 3-4 years of experience in Exchange. The successful candidate will design, plan, and lead the implementation of Exchange systems. This is an initial 6-month contract and will be based out of our client’s Cork office.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 18915
What will an Exchange Administrator do?
- Provides technical assistance in identifying, evaluating, and developing voice, data, or video systems and procedures.
- Reviews work-in-progress and suggests corrective action to keep projects on schedule.
- Writes and maintains operating manuals and assists in preparing activity and progress reports regarding telecommunications function.
- Ensures that installed systems are working effectively and may provide direction to technicians and analysts who install and maintain systems.
- May periodically assist in orienting, training, assigning, and checking the work of less experienced team members.
- Recognizes business needs when prioritizing projects and selecting methods and techniques for solving telecommunication problems.
- Frequently suggests solutions based on analysis and interpretation of telecommunication equipment diagnostics, usage, and programming.
- May manage short term projects to successful completion.
- May manage network convergence projects.
- 3-4 years in Exchange
- Proficiency in PowerShell and Excel
- Competitive salary.
- Work laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progression for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Please do not hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040.