Allen Recruitment is currently assisting the largest financial group being one of the fastest growing banks in Europe. Our client is building their IT hub in Poland to support Nordic regions.
Based in Gdansk, they are currently looking for an experienced Java Developer skilled in Computer Science fundamentals such as data structures, algorithms, design patterns.
This is a flexible cooperation on a B2B basis and a fantastic opportunity to accelerate your career in a super place to live with a low cost of living and larger take home pay.
Our client is currently interviewing and onboarding candidates remotely.
Please only apply if your skill set matches the job advert and if you have a valid working visa, as our client does not provide visa sponsorship.
Job Reference: BBBH 18912
What will you do in this role?
- You will be joining our client’s Market Risk Technology team. They add value by creating and maintaining high-performance infrastructure that calculates market risk exposure.
- As a Developer, you will play a valuable role in expanding strategic risk platform.
- Currently they are on a mission to transform legacy data workloads into modern streaming architectures.
- They achieve this by utilizing cutting edge tools, sophisticated engineering systems and database expertise.
- You will be joining a team using the latest modern technology offerings (distributed cache, Kafka, NoSQL, and in-memory column store).
The minimum requirements:
- 2+ years of Java Development experience.
- Solid Java 8+ knowledge.
- Strong computer science fundamentals – data structures, algorithms, design patterns.
- Nice to have: Experience in building data pipelines based on Kafka, Mongo, Redis or Oracle.
- Nice to have: Knowledge of SQL, Docker, Consul.
- Business level English, EU citizenship and availability to work onsite in Gdansk.
What if we said:
- Opportunity to work for the largest financial services group in the Nordic region & one of the biggest banks in Europe.
- Scandinavian working culture.
- Modern and friendly working infrastructure – open door policy.
- Modern European location.
- Company is present in 17 countries, hiring more than 30 000 employees.
- Opportunity to take part in ambitious, global projects using SAFe methodology.
- Great career development, progression, and promotion prospects.
- English speaking firm with a high percentage of locals speaking English.
- Cost of living 50% lower than Ireland/London and many major European cities.
- B2B cooperation allowing higher net income.
Let Allen Recruitment work for you
Allen Recruitment are a specialist ICT recruitment firm and have been successfully placing candidates in great jobs across Europe for the past 20 years.
A key recruitment partner to a growing number of Financial Services, Banks and Fintech companies in Europe. With aggressive hiring plans for 2021 and beyond, we are assisting our client’s source talented Technology Professionals across Europe.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +48 122119037