Our client is a global leader in selling technology solutions. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
They are looking for an Accountant with 5-6 years of working experience in Accounting and Finance. The successful candidate will join an internal team responsible for revenue recognition under the standard RevPro system and posting this back to SAP G/L. This is an initial 10-month contract and will be based out of our client’s Cork office.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 18903
What will an Accountant do?
- Coordinate status of data from Source SAP to RevPro
- Working with key business stakeholders and team members to resolve business or process issues within RevPro.
- Understand and assess current transaction processing, including SOX Control compliance
- Identify variances and resolve root causes/defects.
- Assist in developing solutions or manual work arounds where necessary.
- Proactive Involvement in system development, enhancements, and testing
- Degree in Accounting / Finance or Professional Qualifications e.g., ACCA/CIMA
- At least 5-6 years of working experience as an Accountant.
- Competitive salary.
- Work laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progression for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Please do not hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040.