Our client is an Irish owned software company with offices based in Dublin 15. This company continue to grow and expand their dynamic team and are currently looking for a Finance Manager to join them on a 12 month FTC.
They require a minimum of 7 years of PQE experience & an accounting qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or CPA). The successful candidate will manage the delivery of accounting activities for assigned region/entities.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 18896
What will a Finance Manager do?
- Perform timely month-end, quarter-end and year-end activities, including month-end close activities for cash, prepaid, tangible and intangible assets, accruals and debt
- Review monthly/quarterly account reconciliations and other documents to ensure compliance
- Support annual tax compliance and or statutory reporting, if applicable
- Annual audit management
- Manage the treasury process, including cash flow forecast
- Support local teams worldwide in day-to-day activities and month-end work
- Support and develop your team
- Aid in range of projects relating to grants, funding and acquisitions, to support consistent growth
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- A Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in Finance or Accounting
- An Accounting qualification – ACA, ACCA, CIMA or CPA
- Minimum of 7 years of PQE experience
- Proficiency in NetSuite would be an advantage
After six months of employment:
- Life assurance
- Permanent Health (Long-term Disability) Insurance
- Employee share scheme
- Flexible working hours
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040.