L&D Training Specialist
Based in the heart of Dublin’s Silicon Docks (Dublin 2), our client has been at the forefront in changing the internet and online technologies as we know it.
They require an L&D Training Specialist with 2+ years in delivering training within a tech multinational to join them, initially on an 11 month contract to develop learning solutions for agents.
Job Reference: BBBH 18895
What will an L&D Training Specialist do?
- Identify, define, and validate viable learning paths and experiences.
- Develop and validate quantitative and qualitative assessments for learning programs.
- Write training materials, script eLearning’s, classroom slides, website content, and other materials as needed.
- Coordinate and manage training classes as necessary.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 2+ years in delivering training within a tech multinational
- Curriculum Design and Program/Project Management.
- eLearning scripting/storyboarding
- 25 days paid holidays plus bank holidays
- Access to all onsite facilities such as free food and beverages, onsite swimming pool and gym
- Tax Saver Travel tickets
- Bike to work scheme
- Employee referral scheme
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040