Based in London, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
As an Event Coordinator, you will have 3 – 5 years’ experience in 360 event coordination with end-to-end project management experience. Initially on an 11-month contract, the successful candidate will join our client’s recruiting operations team and will help drive their global employment brand and engagement through events.
Job Reference: BBBH 18892
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
What will an Event Coordinator do?
- Manage and support the event strategy, logistics + execution end to end for recruiting events in the Europe/Middle East/Africa region, including contracts, swag, hotel blocks, venue selection, invitation process, planning processes, measuring success of events with data etc
- Own the recruiting events budget and calendar, team communications and briefings, plus the post-event reporting and analysis
- Assist with managing relationships with key partners – including internally, suppliers, agencies and industry organizations, that ensure the success of our recruiting events
- Partner closely with internal teams around the world to manage consistent event and branding processes
- Ability to take direction and input to develop effective event strategies that are engaging, innovative and will achieve the organizational + brand goals
- Work closely with business partners to consistently refine processes and assess opportunities for improvement
- Point of contact for general event operations and program inquiries from recruiters and hiring manager
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in 360 event coordination with end-to-end project management experience.
- Experience in delivering end to end industry leading physical & virtual event solutions
- Analytical and data-driven approach to solving problems
- Strong customer satisfaction focus, interpersonal skills and ability to effectively collaborate with interdepartmental teams
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office Programs, Adobe Photoshop, Keynote, Outlook, Event Registration Tools
- Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +443303351710