Apps Content Moderator – Mandarin
Our client a leading, international internet services provider is looking to hire a Apps Content Moderator with Fluent English and Chinese to join their expanding team in Dublin.
This is an excellent opportunity to work alongside a very experienced team, and build your skills and grow your career in a rapidly expanding office.
This role will initially be on a 12-month contract with a view to extension or permanency.
Job Reference: BBBH 18891
Your role will involve
- Download, review and quality assure new and updated mobile apps
- Edit, clarify, and proofread content for accuracy and relevance
- Optimize content for usability and internal search
- Report any product bugs / compatibility issues / market localisation issues
- Follow guidelines to deliver consistent quality assessments and content updates
- Maximize help center content management system functionality
- Leverage insights to improve content and user experience
- Fluent English and Chinese
- Familiar with local culture
- University degree
- Ideally with 1-5 years’ experience in content reviewing/ or with an IT multinational however will also consider Graduates
- A very competitive salary.
- 25 days annual leave.
- Superb Dublin City Centre location close to all amenities and transport.
- Laptop, mobile etc.
- Plus other usual benefits.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040.