Our client is a well-established investment services provider, with multiple offices across the country, and over 2,000 employees. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with a dynamic business.
Based in Dublin 2, they require a Fund Accountant with 5+ years of experience in a similar role in funds, to join them initially on a 12-month contract.
The successful candidate will act as primary Fund Accountant contact for a client or number of clients.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 18885
Specific duties include:
- Take responsibility for the day to day quality of client service and contracted deliverables for assigned client(s) ensuring compliance with Client SLA and KPI’s.
- Identify issues with client delivery and carry out necessary corrective action. Record the issue in client issues log and track progress to completion (action plan).
- Plan and manage daily processes and efficient usage of available resources with the support of the Associate Vice President (AVP).
- Act as primary contact for operational issues from assigned client(s) and ensure timely resolution.
- Continuously review processes to make sure best of breed tools are used and that processes are as efficient as possible.
- Participate in the design, testing and implementation of new systems and processes to enhance the control framework.
- Provide technical expertise to resolve daily NAV and service issue.
- Ad hoc projects as directed
Leadership and Management
- Lead and motivate staff, particularly direct reports.
- Set and maintain standards of personal and professional performance/behaviour; ensuring staff accountability and adherence to company policies and procedures.
- Co-ordinate and implement training and development activities for the staff within your charge.
- Agree goals, monitor and assess performance of the team – providing regular formal and informal feedback ensuring the performance management system is updated
- Participate in meetings with clients.
- Develop and maintain good relationships with relevant colleagues in service support departments and with clients.
- Act as focal point for contacts and meetings with other departments and clients.
- Act as a source of technical expertise.
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with clients, third parties and colleagues, communicating effectively through formalised reporting and ad hoc liaison.
- Ensure effective resolution of enquiries and liaise with appropriate parties to resolve/ escalate queries / problems within agreed timescales.
- Ensure that your manager and others, as appropriate, are kept aware of all issues/problems/queries/work in progress that may impact upon the quality of service being given.
- Primary Degree or a Professional or Accounting qualification or equivalent
- 5+ years experience, working in the provision of fund administration services
- 22 Days Annual leave pro rata
- Tax Saver Tickets
- Top class working environment
- Onsite Canteen (subsided)
- A challenging and fulfilling work environment for you to grow within your career
- Work with a company who highly values their employees
- Development through various educational, work and mentoring programmes
Interested in this opportunity?
Upload your CV through our APPLY link and once clicked you will be able to upload your CV and enter contact details. We will review CV’s within 24 hours and respond to suitable candidates ASAP.
We have sample CV templates and CV tips, which the recruiter will be happy to share with you!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040.