Client Partner (Retail/ eCommerce)
Based in London, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
They require a Client Partner with 10-15 years of experience in online and traditional marketing/ advertising consulting, media agency or in house to join them initially on a 12 month contract starting March/April.
This role is to help build and sell advertising solutions to major clients in the recently formed Home vertical.
Job Reference: BBBH 18883
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 10-15 years of experience in online and traditional marketing/ advertising consulting, media agency or in house
- Experience strategically aligning marketing solutions and measurement to client business objectives
- Proven and consistent track record of executing against growth & sales targets
- Proven ability presenting to and influencing top level decision makers
- Facebook, Messenger, and Instagram user and familiarity with both Facebook, Messenger and Instagram’s commercial offering
- Experience planning, delivering, and executing marketing campaigns, measurement, and creative strategy
- Experience communicating insights derived from complex data to drive sales
- Experience supporting the execution of account growth strategy and action plans as part of a team
What will a Client Partner do?
- Accountable for the overall health of your account(s) and effortlessly flex to address both strategic and tactical needs.
- Help define their overall approach and focus in the Home sector and on the specific book of business
- Transform the way your clients operate their business and how they make financial investments in order to contribute to their bottom line
- Understand the impact of changes happening within the Home sector, and how businesses are adapting the way they go to market
- Identify and prioritize business opportunities, build pitches and close with Home clients and their agencies
- Create persuasive sales presentations using market trends, case studies and family of app solutions
- Develop and implement best practices for client interaction, sales and services, including a good understanding of working with advertisers and media/creative agencies
- Prospect and penetrate client organizations to grow their advertising spend
- Ensure that our clients receive the highest level of sales and operational customer service; you are a trusted advisor to the most senior leaders and decision makers at your clients / agencies
- Maintain deep and up-to-date knowledge of digital Marketing, technology, and accompanying Facebook solutions
- Drive education on product, company updates and share their best practices as relevant to client or agencies’ business
- Partner with other internal teams to structure and execute operational and strategic initiatives – developing work plans, synthesising market related data, leading analysis and defining the overall business approach to their success in the Home Vertical
- Increase the effectiveness of the team by recognizing opportunities for new approaches
- Exceed sales goals for yourself and your team
- Accurate revenue forecasting
- Represent the company at relevant Home industry events
- Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +443303351710