Supply Chain Operations Analyst
Based in London, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
They require a Supply Chain Operations Analyst with 3-5 years of experience in service operations in manufacturing, supply chain or logistics. Initially joining on an 11-month contract, the successful candidate will drive and build process for data gathering, validation and documentation, working closely with repair centres, and senior stakeholders.
Job Reference: BBBH 18882
What will a Supply Chain Operations Analyst do?
- Lead reporting and insight communication across functions and teams
- Support Service Operations lead on tactical activities in Oracle
- Support Continues Improvements projects from data and insights point of view
- Review and approve invoices, cost proposals and contract supplements
- Monitor transaction controls and costs against budgets and targets
- Support to drive day to day operations
- Support fulfilment and transportation activities
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 3-5 years of experience in service operations in manufacturing, supply chain or logistics
- Experience developing, implementing process, KPIs, business cases, and project plans
- Strong knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, and production methods
- Experience in PO creation, inventory adjustments, SO fulfilment (ERP/MRP/WMS)
- Proficient Excel user including Macros, Pivot tables
- Strong analytical and reporting skills
- Experience with Oracle/ Tableau a bonus
- Competitive Salary.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +443303351710