Senior Marketing Executive
Our client is an Irish owned software company with offices based in Dublin 15. This company continue to grow and expand their dynamic team and are currently looking for a Senior Marketing Executive to join them on a permanent basis.
They require 5+ years of experience in a marketing or product management role. The successful candidate will be responsible for creating and orchestrating core areas of the marketing deliveries agenda for assigned products in local and international markets.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 18881
What will a Senior Marketing Executive do?
- Work with the Head of Group Marketing to assess market needs, threats, and opportunities
- Build and manage execution for promotional campaigns for outbound, inbound, and community-based customer activity, based on the marketing plans and requirements
- Create content and copy for products and services across different promotional channels
- Liaise with contracted designers and work with other team members to produce materials of visual impact and within brand guidelines
- Support the identification of advertising opportunities and place advertisements in the press or web as appropriate to the product or service
- Coordinate with media, printers, and publishers as required and manage the production of marketing materials such as leaflets, flyers, posters, videos, case studies and newsletters, including e-newsletters
- Manage creation and coordination of digital advertising campaigns with our internal supplier
- Liaise with other team members to maximise visibility at conferences, events, and exhibitions
- Provide office-based support to the field sales team ensuring they have the best material for proposals, field visits and pitches
- Analyse market data, monitor competitor activity for products and services
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 5+ years of experience in a marketing or product management role
- 3rd level degree – ideally in Marketing / Graphic Design or Journalism
- Previous experience in marketing for a Digital Agency, a SAAS provider or within the eyecare industry desired
- 4 weeks’ holidays per annum.
- After six months of employment: Pension; up to 5%.
- Life assurance x 4 salary.
- Permanent Health (Long-term Disability) Insurance.
- Employee share scheme.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040.