Based in London, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
They require a Creative Strategist with 7+ years’ experience in the creation and strategy of advertising campaigns for clients across various verticals including Grocery and Retail, initially on an 11-month contract.
Job Reference: BBBH 18874
What will a Creative Strategist do?
- Continually inspire their clients and the creative industry by creating or co-creating game-changing ideas that shape the future of advertising
- Develop strategies and creative ideas that transform their clients’ business
- Roll up sleeves in flat creative organization to lead projects end-to-end – insights, strategy, concept, executions, pitch, production
- Lead brand and business strategy discussions to uncover business needs and creative opportunities
- Uncover brand and consumer insights to inform creative direction and help businesses connect with people in meaningful ways
- Develop holistic solutions that drive the key business goals of their top clients
- Partner with other Creative Strategists on the team, Sales partners, Product, Engineering and external agencies to make your and their ideas shine
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 7+ years’ experience in marketing, design, advertising or related disciplines. Understanding of brand marketing and media communication
- Experience in the Retail Grocery industry
- Demonstrable experience developing strategically grounded, insight-driven, creative applied in mobile, digital and offline mediums
- Experience with Facebook’s family of apps including Instagram, Messenger, WhatsApp and a deep understanding of the role that social media plays within the marketing mix and how it can be used to drive both brand and goals
- Have the ability to bring an idea to life on a whiteboard or presentation
- Demonstrable experience in successfully influencing C-level clients
- Experience in copywriting, designing, motion graphics is desired
- Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +443303351710