Full Stack Developer (PHP)
Based in London, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
They require a Full Stack Developer with a minimum of 5 years’ experience with PHP MVC in related role(s) or 2+ years as a lead/leading a team/tech lead. Joining on an 11-month contract, the successful candidate will be responsible for full stack web application development with a variety of coding languages.
Job Reference: BBBH 18868
What will a Full Stack Developer (PHP) do?
- Create consumer products and features using internal programming language Hack
- Work closely with our TPM to define and build features
- Perform code review and set standards as needed.
- Diagnose, troubleshoot, and fix production problems as they arise
- Continuously improve software engineering practices.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- At least 5 years’ experience with PHP MVC in related role(s) or 2+ years as a lead/leading a team/tech lead
- Competitive Salary.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +443303351710