Business Operations Manager (Chinese)
Our client a leading, international internet services provider is looking to hire a Marketing Operations Specialist with fluent spoken and written Chinese and a minimum of 1 year experience in marketing or business operations.
This is an excellent opportunity to work alongside a very experienced team and build your skills and grow your career in a rapidly expanding office. The successful candidate will provide administrative support to one of our client’s internal business departments as well as various business lines of the company.
This role will initially be on a 12-month contract with a view to extension or permanency.
Job Reference: BBBH 18861
Your role will involve
- Manage the KPI’s of one of our client’s internal business departments
- Establish the relationships with local partners, continuously cooperating to support our client’s mobile cloud services.
- Monitor the progress of Business Key Task.
- Organize local events and meetings.
You must have as a minimum
- Minimum 1 year experience in marketing or business operations
- BA or MA degree (ideally recent graduates)
- A very competitive salary.
- 25 days annual leave.
- Superb Dublin City Centre location close to all amenities and transport.
- Laptop, mobile etc.
- Plus other usual benefits.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role did not fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please do not hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040.