Product Manager (Chinese)
Our client a leading, international internet services provider is looking to hire a Product Manager (Chinese) to join their expanding team in Dublin 4.
In this role, you will contribute to their mobile service ecosystem in EU market, catering to requirements including digital life, entertainment, game, ad scenarios & creative UX to help define the business positioning and product portfolio.
This is an excellent opportunity to work alongside a very experienced team and build your skills and grow your career in a rapidly expanding office.
This role will initially be on a 12-month contract with a view to extension or permanency.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 18860
Your role will involve:
- Help us to define business strategy, product strategy, partnership strategy, and service innovation to develop business growth.
- Conduct in-depth analysis of how to build and promote a competitive product and help define or optimize product specifications for them.
- You will work closely with the tech engineering, administration and marketing teams respectively to bring leading edge products to market.
- Leading communication processes to business partners about products and values and providing product training as well.
The ideal candidate
- 2+ yrs of experience in mobile service, digital media, ad tech and/or software product management working in cross-functional environments on medium or large scale companies
- Strong domain expertise in one or more areas of real-time Ad tech such as DSP, DMP, SSPs, etc.
- Fluent Chinese speaker
- A very competitive salary.
- 25 days annual leave.
- Superb Dublin City location close to all amenities and transport.
- Laptop, mobile etc.
- Plus other usual benefits.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040.