Functional QA Engineer
Allen Recruitment are currently partnering with a leading fintech company that require a Functional QA Engineer with 2+ years of relevant QA experience and experience in web application testing: ReactJS / Angular frontend, .NET Core backend. The ideal candidate will also hold a MSc or pre-MSc in Engineering.
This role will be on permanent basis.
Job Reference: BBBH 18843
Please only apply if you are eligible to work in the EU since our client does not sponsor visas/work permits.
- Designing and executing test scenarios, manual scripts
- Designing and performing functional and regression manual tests
- Documenting software defects, using a defect tracking tool, escalating aging and priority defects
- Documenting test procedures to ensure repeatability and compliance with standards
- Reviewing software documentation to ensure low software delivery risks
- Working in close cooperation with BA and developers
- MSc (or pre-MSc) in Engineering
- 2+ year of relevant QA experience
- Experienced in Web application testing: ReactJS / Angular frontend, .NET Core backend
- Understanding of testing approaches and methodologies
- Understanding of Scrum practice
- DBMS: MS SQL Server
- Programming languages: C# (basic)
- Basic experience with SQL, XML
- Experience working with Jira / XRay
- English – written and oral communication skills
What if we said:
- Fantastic opportunity to participate in the organization’s strategic/priority IT projects.
- Attractive compensation package based on your skills and experience.
- Being part of a multicultural and multilingual environment.
- Encouragement to present and implement your own ideas.
- Possibility for internal mobility – clear promotion path
Let Allen Recruitment work for you
Allen Recruitment is a specialist ICT recruitment firm and has been successfully placing candidates in great jobs across Europe for the past 20 years.
A key recruitment partner to a growing number of Financial Services, Banks and Fintech companies in Europe. With aggressive hiring plans for 2020 and beyond, we are assisting our client’s source talented Technology Professionals across Europe.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +48 122119037