MuleSoft Developers (Jnr/Mid/Senior)
Allen Recruitment are currently partnering with a leading fintech company based in Katowice that require MuleSoft Developers (Jnr/Mid/Senior) to join them on permanent basis.
The ideal candidate must have hands on experience implementing solutions for integration of on-premises and/or cloud systems using MuleSoft Anypoint platform including Anypoint Studio, Mule Runtime, Cloudhub, Connectors, Design Center and API management.
Our client is currently interviewing and onboarding candidates remotely
Job Reference: BBBH 18842
Please only apply if you are eligible to work in the EU since our client does not sponsor visas/work permits.
- At least 2 years of hands-on experience implementing solutions for integration of on-premises and/or cloud systems using MuleSoft Anypoint platform including Anypoint Studio, Mule Runtime, Cloudhub, Connectors, Design Center and API management
- Experience and/or knowledge of Anypoint Platform administration
- At least 3 years of experience with RAML, OpenAPI, .net Core, Java, JMS, XML, Web API – SOAP/WSDL, REST/JSON
- Experience in working in cross-functional, cross-geography product/content development setup.
- Designing and maintaining integrations for multiple on-premises and/or cloud systems and capable of understanding business requirements and developing and deploying the integrations.
- Understanding the architecture, capabilities and constraints of MuleSoft
- Designing APIs using RAML/OpenAPI and configuring policies in API Manager
- Leveraging DevOps tools for MuleSoft development life cycle (Jenkins, MUnit, ANT, Maven, Artifactory, GitHub/BitBucket, etc.)
- Integrating Enterprise applications such as Salesforce, SAP, Blue Yonder (JDA), Workday, Oracle ERP with other applications using SOAP, REST, BULK APIs
- Troubleshooting API and platform related issues.
- Ability to communicate technical components with clarity
What if we said:
- Fantastic opportunity to participate in the organization’s strategic/priority IT projects.
- Attractive compensation package based on your skills and experience.
- Being part of a multicultural and multilingual environment.
- Encouragement to present and implement your own ideas.
- Possibility for internal mobility – clear promotion path
- Flexotime and part remote around 80%, however candidates would need to be in the office in Katowice from time to time.
Let Allen Recruitment work for you
Allen Recruitment is a specialist ICT recruitment firm and has been successfully placing candidates in great jobs across Europe for the past 20 years.
A key recruitment partner to a growing number of Financial Services, Banks and Fintech companies in Europe. With aggressive hiring plans for 2020 and beyond, we are assisting our client’s source talented Technology Professionals across Europe.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +48 122119037