QA Automation Engineer
Allen Recruitment are currently partnering with a leading fintech company that require a QA Automation Engineer 2+ years of experience in test automation with any type of functional testing software solutions (preferably, Selenium). The ideal candidate will also hold a MSc or pre-MSc in Engineering.
This role will be on permanent basis.
Job Reference: BBBH 18841
Please only apply if you are eligible to work in the EU since our client does not sponsor visas/work permits.
- Design and implementation of automated testing features
- Supporting the automation of end to end testing and/or systems integration/automation test scripts
- Supporting the maintenance of the regression testing suite
- Performing load and stress tests
- Utilizing multiple different QA tools on a daily basis, such as Selenium, jMeter, Postman
- Performing automated data comparison across different systems
- Debugging failed automated tests.
- Development of core frameworks and libraries
- Management of test environment
- MSc (or pre-MSc) in Computer Science/Engineering
- 2+ years of experience in test automation with any type of functional testing software solutions (preferably, Selenium)
- Experienced in in Web application testing: ReactJS / Angular frontend, .NET Core backend
- Understanding of testing approaches and methodologies
- DBMS: MS SQL Server
- C# and SQL programming skills
- Experience with supporting system testing/integration/deployment activities
- Knowledge of JIRA / XRay for test case & execution management
- English intermediate or higher
What if we said:
- Fantastic opportunity to participate in the organization’s strategic/priority IT projects.
- Attractive compensation package based on your skills and experience.
- Being part of a multicultural and multilingual environment.
- Encouragement to present and implement your own ideas.
- Possibility for internal mobility – clear promotion path
Let Allen Recruitment work for you
Allen Recruitment is a specialist ICT recruitment firm and has been successfully placing candidates in great jobs across Europe for the past 20 years.
A key recruitment partner to a growing number of Financial Services, Banks and Fintech companies in Europe. With aggressive hiring plans for 2020 and beyond, we are assisting our client’s source talented Technology Professionals across Europe.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +48 122119037