Technical Writer (Junior/Senior)
Allen Recruitment are currently partnering with a leading fintech company. They require a seasoned technical writer, who will create documentation and education materials to boost user experience on a digital platform.
The successful candidate will interface with product management, release management, development, and quality teams to entrench documentation into the product development lifecycle and align with the release cadence. This is an excellent opportunity to start your career with a major US financial services company based in their office in Katowice.
Our client is currently interviewing and onboarding candidates remotely
Job Reference: BBBH 18837
Please only apply if you are eligible to work in the EU since our client does not sponsor visas/work permits.
- Producing and reviewing estimates of time to be spend on technical documentation as input to the overall cost estimation of the project.
- Preparing reviewing and maintaining in-depth technical documents, such as software and systems engineering, system operations, user guides, integration guides, API developer guides, etc.
- Assuring an in-depth understanding of the DN portfolio and documentation requirements.
- Autonomously producing high-quality documentation that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended audience.
- Evaluating training needs and requests and assures proper training materials are produced and maintained.
- Conducting technical product trainings for internal teams and customers.
- Creating and maintaining the information architecture and master data.
- Contributing to writing styles and standards, including participating in peer editing.
- Acting as single point of contact for internal teams regarding additional requests, evaluates and dispatches the work.
- Creating documentation and collaterals for complex requests.
- Organizing best practice sharing and implements new processes, formats, and guidelines.
- At minimum, an associate degree in English, Technical Writing, Journalism or Engineering with a background or training in computer science.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience as a technical writer producing technical product documents for software.
- Strong written and verbal communications and experience in structured authoring and information modeling concepts.
What if we said:
- Fantastic opportunity to participate in the organization’s strategic/priority IT projects.
- Up to 80% remote working option and flexible hours.
- Attractive compensation package based on your skills and experience.
- Being part of a multicultural and multilingual environment.
- Encouragement to present and implement your own ideas.
- Possibility for internal mobility – clear promotion path
Let Allen Recruitment work for you
Allen Recruitment is a specialist ICT recruitment firm and has been successfully placing candidates in great jobs across Europe for the past 20 years.
A key recruitment partner to a growing number of Financial Services, Banks and Fintech companies in Europe. With aggressive hiring plans for 2020 and beyond, we are assisting our client’s source talented Technology Professionals across Europe.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +48 122119037