Allen Recruitment are currently partnering with a leading fintech company. They require a DevOps Engineer with 3+ years of DevOps experience & strong background in Windows\Linux administration to join them on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will work on creating an API oriented platform that will form the foundation of a new retail ecosystem for their customers. This is an excellent opportunity to join a major US financial services company based in their offices in Katowice.
Our client is currently interviewing and onboarding candidates remotely
Job Reference: BBBH 18836
Please only apply if you are eligible to work in the EU since our client does not sponsor visas/work permits.
- Flexi-Time & remote working
- Casual dress code and plenty of free parking spaces (when working from office)
- Opportunities for international travel
- Tickets to conferences (.NET Developer Days, etc.)
- Free tea, coffee & fruits
- Multicultural work environment
- Language courses
- International assignments and projects
- Private medical care with family option
- Life and accident insurance
- Designing and executing automated test scripts
- Performing functional and regression tests using automation
- Continuous integration of system maintenance
- Preparing clear, concise and comprehensive test concepts
- Defining test objectives, writing and executing test cases and test scenarios
- Documenting identified defects and reporting them
- Cooperating with developers and business analysts to resolve any product issue
- Setting up and maintaining test environments
- 3+ years of DevOps experience
- Strong background in Windows\Linux administration
- Experience in hardware virtualization platforms (Hyper-V, ESXi)
- Experience in Docker and at least one of orchestration tools (Kubernetes preferred)
- Knowledge of IP networking, VPN’s, DNS, load balancing and firewalling
- Experience with cloud technologies and services (MS Azure, AWS, GCP)
- Ability to work in Agile environment with minimal guidance
- Self-educative and open-minded
- Will and ability to learn new technology stacks and tools
- Experience with revision control source code repositories (Git)
- Experience in DevOps practices, Release Management, System Administration or Software engineer
- Experience in building out internal support systems, production ops and dev environments (using CI/CD and CMM tools like Jenkins, Chef/Puppet/Salt/Ansible/Terraform, monitoring and metrics collection tools like Prometheus/Zabbix/Nagios/Cacti/Graphite, log collection tools like Elasticsearch, Greylog etc.)
- Scripting skills, i.e., PowerShell, Bash
- Competence with Microsoft SQL Server, Redis, RabbitMQ
- Understanding of Service-Oriented Architecture (SOAP and REST)
- Understanding of SSL/TLS, experience working with PKI
- Windows Servers, Linux + Containers, bash scripting
- Databases: Microsoft SQL Server, Redis
- Ansible, Terraform
- CI/CD: Jenkins
- Prometheus, Zabbix
- Elastic Stack
- Nginx, HAProxy
- dotNET Core, C# ecosystems
- HashiCorp Consul + Vault
What if we said:
- Fantastic opportunity to participate in the organization’s strategic/priority IT projects.
- Attractive compensation package based on your skills and experience.
- Being part of a multicultural and multilingual environment.
- Encouragement to present and implement your own ideas.
- Possibility for internal mobility – clear promotion path.
Let Allen Recruitment work for you
Allen Recruitment is a specialist ICT recruitment firm and has been successfully placing candidates in great jobs across Europe for the past 20 years.
A key recruitment partner to a growing number of Financial Services, Banks and Fintech companies in Europe. With aggressive hiring plans for 2020 and beyond, we are assisting our client’s source talented Technology Professionals across Europe.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +48 122119037