Full Stack Developer (Angular)
Allen Recruitment are currently partnering with a leading fintech company. They require a Full Stack Developer (Angular) with experience in people management / leading teams and expertise in Agile methodologies to join them on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will work on creating an API oriented platform that will form the foundation of a new retail ecosystem for their customers. This is an excellent opportunity to join a major US financial services company based in their offices in Katowice.
Our client is currently interviewing and onboarding candidates remotely
Job Reference: BBBH 18835
Please only apply if you are eligible to work in the EU since our client does not sponsor visas/work permits.
- Flexi-Time & remote working
- Casual dress code and plenty of free parking spaces (when working from office)
- Opportunities for international travel
- Tickets to conferences (.NET Developer Days, etc.)
- Free tea, coffee & fruits
- Multicultural work environment
- Language courses
- International assignments and projects
- Private medical care with family option
- Life and accident insurance
- Direct responsibility for the leadership of (multiple) SW Engineering Scrum teams
- Deliver seamless cross-product solutions on time and in scope
- Driving implementation based on technical/architectural guidelines provided by architects and input provided by dev. teams
- Build a learning organization, which values personal and professional growth within the team,
- Leading direct reports and related teams based on given guidelines, defined strategies and processes
- Prepare and articulate presentations to management on subjects within the scope of the position’s responsibility.
- Spearhead consensus with other software engineering teams, to develop product functional specifications and product roadmap
- Recommend changes in techniques, processes, equipment and technology to facilitate meeting global software roadmap
- Performance Management of direct reports incl. goal definition (Compass)
- Support, and report on metrics used to manage and measure the efficiency of the software engineering Scrum teams
- Securing and planning support and maintenance activities
- Identify dependencies between teams to improve planning and reduce sprint impediments.
- Participation in refinements, planning for release and sprints.
- Joining sprint reviews
- Sharing best practices between teams.
- Collecting requests for trainings, events etc.
- Master’s degree in Computer Sciences or comparable
- Experience in people management / leading teams
- Expertise in Agile methodologies
- Experience in working in an international distributed environment
- Technical background and previous experience in a role as f.i. an Architect is a plus
- Experience in retail is a preference
- Target oriented
- Analytical thinking
- Able to meet expectations under pressure
- Experience in motivating people to achieve challenging goals
- Fluent in English
- Angular, Kendo UI component library
- .Net Core, Web API
- Jenkins, Docker
- Git, Jira, Confluence
What if we said:
- Fantastic opportunity to participate in the organization’s strategic/priority IT projects.
- Attractive compensation package based on your skills and experience.
- Being part of a multicultural and multilingual environment.
- Encouragement to present and implement your own ideas.
- Possibility for internal mobility – clear promotion path.
Let Allen Recruitment work for you
Allen Recruitment is a specialist ICT recruitment firm and has been successfully placing candidates in great jobs across Europe for the past 20 years.
A key recruitment partner to a growing number of Financial Services, Banks and Fintech companies in Europe. With aggressive hiring plans for 2020 and beyond, we are assisting our client’s source talented Technology Professionals across Europe.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +48 122119037