Regulatory Reporting and Liquidity Analyst (Krakow or Wroclaw)
We are currently looking for an experienced Regulatory Reporting and Liquidity Analyst to join growing team at one of the largest banking institutions for their office in Krakow or Wroclaw.
You will be supporting the newly set up Liquidity and Funding Management in Poland where you will become part of the Krakow and London based Regional Treasury EMEA’s Liquidity and Funding Management team.
Our client is currently conducting interviewing and onboarding candidates remotely.
Please only apply if your skill set matches the job advert and if you have a valid working visa, as our client does not provide visa sponsorship.
Job Reference: BBBH 18830
What will the Regulatory Reporting and Liquidity Analyst do?
- Review and challenge of the daily liquidity metrics/stress testing results, drilling down to the details of the analysis, and understanding and explaining drivers.
- Coordinate with Liquidity reporting teams on calculation of liquidity metrics and ensure appropriate escalation on any issues and/or limits, targets, or trigger breaches.
- Support the team in senior management, businesses and other stakeholder’s communication on key liquidity and funding metrics including regulatory developments and their impact on our liquidity position.
- Provide subject matter expertise support into Internal Liquidity Adequacy Assessment Process (ILAAP) comprehensive document preparation including Risk Appetite, Contingency Funding Plan, Policies and Liquidity sections for Recovery Plan and Solvent Wind Down.
- Work with senior individuals in the organization in a wide range of Liquidity and funding risk management related topics/projects.
- 2+ years of work experience preferably in Regulatory Reporting/Treasury/Financial Controlling function in the financial markets or banking sector.
- Knowledge of the latest regulatory requirements from a Liquidity and Funding perspective (LCR, NSFR and ILAAP).
- Proficient in MS applications especially Excel and PowerPoint.
- University degree in Finance, Economics, Mathematics, or post graduate qualification e.g., ACA, (CFA completed or in progress) is an advantage.
- Business level English, EU Citizenship, and ability to work onsite in Krakow or Wroclaw.
What if we said:
- Great branded company, collaborative and engaging culture that values, rewards and develops employee expertise.
- Great career development, fully financed training courses, progression and promotion prospects.
- Benefits include guaranteed annual bonus scheme, health: private medical healthcare package, life insurance, work-life balance with flexible working models, generous family-related provisions, time-flex, working hours/vacation, sports clubs, staff catering, public transport subsidy, preferential rates on banking products & financial services, to mention a few.
Let Allen Recruitment work for you
Allen Recruitment are a specialist ICT recruitment firm and have been successfully placing candidates in great jobs across Europe for the past 20 years.
A key recruitment partner to a growing number of Financial Services, Banks and Fintech companies in Europe. With aggressive hiring plans for 2021 and beyond, we are assisting our client’s source talented Technology Professionals across Europe.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +48 122119037