Based in the heart of Dublin’s Silicon Docks (Dublin 2), our client has been at the forefront in changing the internet and online technologies as we know it.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
They require a Threat Analyst with 2+ years of experience in communicating vulnerabilities and threats to technical and non-technical customers, threat modelling and/or in application-level vulnerability and/or penetration testing and exposing vulnerabilities in software products.
Initially on an 11month contract, you will be responsible for supporting a small team in identifying threats and vulnerabilities to our client’s products and users before they become significant issues.
Job Reference: BBBH 18829
What will a Threat Analyst do?
- Act as the intermediary between our client’s security research community and internal engineering product teams.
- Assess and reproduce incoming vulnerability reports with regards to impact and probability of each proposed attack scenario against abuse’s threat model.
- Translate vulnerabilities into realistic and understandable risk, while providing remediation advice.
- Communicate clearly and efficiently with internal researchers as well as internal engineering product teams.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 2+ years of experience: communicating vulnerabilities and threats to technical and non-technical customers, threat modelling and/or in application-level vulnerability and/or penetration testing and exposing vulnerabilities in software products.
- Programming experience in Python, C/C++, Java, or Go
- Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040