Frontend Tech Lead – VP Level
Our client is a well-established financial service provider, with multiple offices across the country, and over 2,000 employees. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with a dynamic business.
You will be joining a team that helps create enterprise investment management software solutions for large institutions in the areas of institutional investment, wealth management and hedge funds.
Based in Krakow, they require a Frontend Tech Lead – VP Level with strong experience with modern web frameworks such as Angular.
Job Reference: BBBH 18822
- Greenfield development project.
- Opportunity deliver next generation infrastructure, using emerging technologies like AI and Blockchain.
- Prestigious working environment.
- International team – headquartered in the USA.
- Excellent salary.
- A challenging and fulfilling work environment for you to grow within your career.
- Work with a company who highly values their employees.
- Development through various educational, work and mentoring programmes.
- Compensation and benefits packages, flexible work arrangements, volunteering time off and a very well received gift matching programme.
- Other benefits include: Employee savings plan, Life insurance package, VIP medical package, etc.
- Work independently to analyze, design, develop, test, and debug large and complex software enhancements and solutions within Charles River’s business and technical problem domains including modifications to core frameworks and other primary facilities critical to system operation.
- Collaborate with UI/UX Designers, Business Analysts and Product Managers to turn complex business requirements into working and sustainable software.
- Provide thought leadership in the design of UI Frameworks.
- Direct problem solving for projects or major phases of projects to resolve advanced software technical issues.
- Provide expert guidance and critical analysis of proposed changes during code reviews.
- Write unit and automation tests to ensure a high-quality end product.
- Identify ways of improving development test methodologies and related test methodology frameworks.
- Conduct manual tests to ensure a high-quality end product.
- Provide expert level troubleshooting on large, mission critical client implementations.
- Actively assist team leaders in the agile software development process by adhering to and advancing the CRD scrum methodology including attending all daily stand-ups, sprint planning, backlog grooming, and retrospectives.
- Plan and coordinate cross-team activities groups to complete assignments.
- Advise senior management on technical strategy.
- Provide mentoring to technical staff of all levels.
The Ideal Candidate:
- 10 years of Frontend Development experience, preferably in a financial services product delivery setting.
- Vast experience with modern web frameworks such as Angular (must have).
- Able to design and develop software solutions to business and technical problems of high complexity.
- 5+ years working with an Agile development methodology.
- Sc Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, and Physics or other technical course of study required.
- Business level English and ability to work onsite in Krakow.
Let Allen Recruitment work for you
Allen Recruitment are a specialist ICT recruitment firm and have been successfully placing candidates in great jobs across Europe for the past 20 years.
A key recruitment partner to a growing number of Financial Services, Banks and Fintech companies in Europe. With aggressive hiring plans for 2020 and beyond, we are assisting our client’s source talented Technology Professionals across Europe.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +48 122119037