Advertising Sales Development Representative
Based in the heart of Dublin’s Silicon Docks (Dublin 2), our client has been at the forefront in changing the internet and online technologies as we know it.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
They require a Advertising Sales Development Representative with 2+ years of experience in a lead generation role within a tech multi-national to join them initially on an 11 month contract.
Job Reference: BBBH 18812
What will a Sales Development Representative do?
- Execute all channels of lead warming activities by connecting the leads to the right contact
- Inbound and outbound calls
- Organize meetings with prospects
- Calls and emails
- You will prospect, qualify and reach out to new business, leads and opportunities
- Be the first point of contact for some of EMEA’s largest app developers looking to monetize with hem.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with our key partners.
- Derive insights into lead generation, market opportunities and help the reps focus on the biggest leads.
- Create reports on leads and opportunity conversion and help reps in forecasting their pipeline
- Work closely with reps to help them preparing for business trips and partner events by going through attendees lists and setting up meetings with prospects.
- Help reps in building and crafting mock-ups and sales pitch decks.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
2+ years of experience in a lead generation role within a tech multi-national
- 25 days paid holidays plus bank holidays
- Access to all onsite facilities such as free food and beverages, onsite swimming pool and gym
- Tax Saver Travel tickets
- Bike to work scheme
- Employee referral scheme
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040