Our client is one of the most famous names in the IT industry who have for several decades been pioneers in the industry, remaining as one of the world’s top IT companies and employers. With an EMEA Headquarters in Dublin 18 they continuously improve work processes, employee experience and the tools they use to be successful.
They require a Program Lead with 5+ years of experience developing high-performing Device or Cloud services sales or marketing teams, and a proven track record of exceeding team quotas/targets within an IT multinational, to join them on a contract initially until the end of June 2021.
In this role, you will play a key role in enabling consistent local execution of the Small Medium & Corporate segment (SMC) scale growth plays based on solution area priorities and sales programs for Corporate and Top Unmanaged SMB customer base.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 18808
What will a Program Lead do?
- Deliver Surface Devices revenue and acquisition goals for EMEA through a mix of personal contributions with customer and partner wins and empowering other Inside & Field Sales staff to achieve more.
- Lead and optimize Surface & Modern Workplace execution across Digital & Field Specialists, including managing Win Rooms, leading deal coaching sessions and directly engaging strategic accounts.
- Capture voice of customer and partner with regular engagements to understand core needs and communicate critical insights to Corporate Sales and R&D LT.
- Land Surface & Modern Workplace Sales Plays including playbooks, sales programs, and readiness to ensure that all sellers understand and can articulate our Surface value proposition to unlock new business value for customer and Microsoft.
- Directly engage with Surface & Modern Workplace specialist partners to support co-sell wins and plan joint tactical business development plans to expand market demand.
- Lead SMC Stakeholder alignments to ensure transparency, clear communications and best practice sharing wherever possible.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 5+ years of experience developing high-performing Device or Cloud services sales or marketing teams and a proven track record of exceeding team quotas/targets at Microsoft or competitor.
- 5+ years of experience with business acumen expertise as well as infrastructure-related technology knowledge to connect how customer business issues impact their IT environments.
- Successful management of large-scale, complex deal cycles and/or programmatic scale campaigns that drive new business.
- Experience coaching direct and indirect reports in pipeline management, opportunity management, and account planning.
- The company has consistently been voted one of the best large companies to work for in Ireland.
- Very flexible and grown up working environment.
- A diverse multicultural environment.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) per annum plus paid bank holidays.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040